Well, folks, I’m glad to announce this is ONE LOVELY BLOG!
No, I’m not bragging (ok, maybe I am, just a little bit)! That’s sweet bumpyroadtobubba who says so. She handed this nice award to me (along with 4 other lovely blogs) after my last Wordless Wednesday post. Ok, I humbly admit it… it’s lovely! 🙂
So, thank you my dear bumpyroadtobubba! And, let me tell you, you definitely deserve the 2 lovely blog awards! I’m sure everyone will agree with me after they take a look at your blog and get to know your lovely story with your baby and your furry friends.
From what I’ve learned, when you receive this award, you have to share 7 facts about yourself and then hand it over to 5 other blogs.
So, let’s start with the 7 facts. Oh my! What to choose? 🙂
- Mum was always more of a cat person, but around her 30’s she felt she needed the companionship only a doggie can give you, and that led to me.
- I’m kind of a Scooby Doo around strange people and strange environments. Mum thinks that’s because she got me when I was over 4 mo and not much socialized. Anyhow, I’m getting much better everyday and she’s really happy and proud!
- As for other doggies, I’m precisely the opposite! Just wanna be friends and play a lot! No matter if they’re big or small, young or old, male or female. I actually get over excited when I run across them. Mum’s working on that too so I can be a little calmer and not distress the other doggies.
- Mum says I changed her life completely: she’s much more patient and tolerant and laughs more easily at things that would’ve made her mad before.
- I go to work with mum everyday. So, I’m always with her, day and night. When she leaves for a meeting and she can’t take me, though I’m not alone and I’m with some of my other humans, I’m somewhat anxious and don’t really rest until she comes back.
- I love to nibble on my humans’ beards. 🙂
- My true alpha isn’t mum, but uncle Luis, one of my work colleagues and (bearded) friends. (Please, don’t
be sad, mum! You know I love you and I try to make you happy… but you’re my momma, you know? It’s not quite the same.)
As for the lovely blogs I hand this award to and recommend you visit, here they go:
- Honey the Great Dane – It was with Honey mum learned how to click train me and she was my inspiration for my own blog. Love to follow her adventures and just love the relationship she has with her humans, specially Hsin-Yi. They have so much fun together!
- Bassa – Bassa just makes me smile everyday. Besides being absolutely gorgeous, her daily adventures and the way she looks at things are truly delightful. Besides, she lives in Georgia and she shares lots of info about the people and habits. Precious!
- Great Dane Info – This blog shares the daily life of 2 Great Dane boys, Finn and Kai, who live in the most amazing place. The landscapes are just to drool for! There’s lots of astonishing shots (much credit to their human and her skills with the camera) and funny posts. Wish I could move in with them!
- Just Ramblin’ – You mix day-to-day life, a camera and introspection and you get this blog. I’m hooked. Always waiting for the next post!
- Benny Wrinklebottom – The wisdom of a rescued boxer with a very particular sense of humor and a very happy life.
Hope you love these blogs as much as I do!